[rspec-users] [cucumber] open source projects with cucumber features

Oliver Barnes oli.azevedo.barnes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:13:01 EDT 2009

Rails, but any other would be helpful as well, really.

Just a repo of varied real-world cucumber feature examples already
would help a lot, even without the feature steps or an actual
developed app. I've been mining samples from pasties, tutorials and
from github, but have found only a few scattered (and several
theoretical), and have not found a more evolved and cohesive set.

I'm working on a real project using cucumber right now, and though I
think I understand the principles shown on the rspec book and the
cucumber wiki, as well as on the discussions here, at times I've
gotten stuck in writing features with my client, without patterns to
draw from.