[rspec-users] profile format to give overall time...?

Joseph Wilk joe at josephwilk.net
Fri Mar 13 05:58:19 EDT 2009

steven shingler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How can I get cucumber to tell me how long my entire feature set has
> taken to run?
>
> (In the same way that RSpec does, for example)
>
> I have taken a look at the profile formatter, which is very cool and
> useful but doesn't give the overall time for the feature 'suite'.

You are quite right, the profile formatter should also give you an
overall execution time.

Would you mind raising a ticket in lighthouse for this please?

http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211-cucumber/overview

It would also be useful I think to show the execution time in the pretty
formatter in the same way that Rspec does.

Thanks

--
Joseph Wilk
http://blog.josephwilk.net