[rspec-users] Run rake spec with a halt-on-errors mode?

Anton analytics.google at allproducts.info
Thu Mar 12 03:38:11 EDT 2009

Hello everybody!

I am using rspec for quite a time now, and it is really a great tool!

The only thing that I haven't figured out is how to set the spec
runner to a halt-on-error mode. For example a lot of browser tests
depend on Google maps and if I have no internet connection none of
them makes sense. Some other errors are unwanted test dependencies -
and I don't want to analyze hundrets of test or run them manually just
to check what is wrong.

So it would be great if I could tell the spec runner to stop on the
first error in such cases. Would be a big time saver for me if someone
could give me a hint...

Thank you very much in advance,