[rspec-users] what has RSpec got against stack traces?

Phlip phlip2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:53:58 EST 2009

>> The question is why did RSpec throw away the backtrace? Am I the first
>> person in history to hit a programming error inside RSpec??

> Nope, but this probably isn't one of them.

I said it wrong. The complete venting goes "Am I the first person in history to
use RSpec, and then hit a programming error?" The comma , makes the phrases

And I don't give a darn if RSpec itself had a programming error, so long as it
traced it!

> Can you post your spec and any relevant code?

Nope. Try 1/0 inside a sub-method - you won't get a stack trace to it, right?