[rspec-users] Cucumber for large projects

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Wed Mar 4 00:50:13 EST 2009

At 21:21 -0500 3/3/09, Remi Gagnon wrote:

> For now we are not having any tool to transfer
> stories-scenarios from our word doc to rspec file.
> If any of you have something for that, let me know.

I don't have any software to offer, but I can offer a
suggestion regarding process.  If the "word" document
is a Microsoft Word document, and the format is stable
and well-defined, you may be able to have Word export
a document in an intermediate format (eg, HTML, XML)
that can be parsed and used as input by a mechanized
process.

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com