[rspec-users] The problem with learning RSpec

oren orengolan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 18:01:17 EDT 2009

Thank you so much Stephen.

I am ruby and rails beginner (created a simple site so far) that
decided to
dive into rspec and I feel the pains you described.

I decided to start new rails app and do it with rspec (and to only
test my models).

Is there a github project with rspec code that test the models?
it will be great to look at the examples before jumping to theory.
also, I just bought the book and it looks amazing.
Is it possible to only read the rspec parts and ignore the cucumber

Thanks again for the detailed post.  it really helps me understand
what I am getting into.