[rspec-users] any idea why spec_server gets 'cannot remove Object' error?

Tom Hoen lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Jun 25 07:03:44 EDT 2009

Tim Harper wrote:
> There is no voting love on the windows feature request:
>
> http://github.com/timcharper/spork/issues
> :)

I tried to vote a +1, but get this after clicking the Comment button:

   There was a problem serving the requested page.

   Now you're wondering, "what can I do about it!?!". Well...

Have you heard of anyone that has rspec/spork/cucumber etc running under
cygwin, colinux, andLinux, or Ulteo Virtual Desktop. Do any of them
allow for fork?