[rspec-users] Running RSpec under MultiRuby

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:18:28 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Rick DeNatale<rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just published a quick article showing how to use the patch I
> provided and David just release in RSpec 1.2.7 to run your specs using
> multiruby:
>
> http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/2009/06/24/rspec-meet-multiruby

Tried to leave you this comment:

I have setup 'mr' as alias for multiruby, so I can do

mr -S rake spec

Which is going to produce the exact same results than your task
(without inject system calls for which).

Also, going with above example, this will work on Windows too, using Pik:

pik run "rake spec"

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17