[rspec-users] Asynchronous requests (effectively in multiple browser windows)

mBread mbread at m-bread.com
Tue Jun 23 11:24:34 EDT 2009

Hi. I'm using cucumber on a rails app along with rspec & webrat. Is there any
way in cucumber to write scenarios that would use more than one window in an
equivalent manual test?

I am wanting to write a feature scenario for this manual test: log in, load
up a form that it only visible to logged in users, log out in a different
window, then submit the form in the original window. is this possible, and
should it be in cucumber that I am testing this, or is it a lower-level
test?

Thanks,
mBread