[rspec-users] Spork and Merb and rSpec

Tim Harper timcharper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:11:26 EDT 2009

I'm interested to hear your experience with Spork and Merb.  Right now Spork
is doing some hooks in to rails (that are actually kind of aggressive right
now) to help make spork work more out of the box - specifically, preventing
rails from preloading application models and controllers before the fork
occurs.
Be sure to run spork -d and look to see which files are being preloaded.
Every file listed there will be cached and not reloaded until spork is
restarted.

Tim