[rspec-users] Spec for image upload and resizing

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:41:38 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 1:25 AM, srinu<36srinu at gmail.com> wrote:
>  But every time I run the test images are saving. Is there any way to
> test my asset model?

Well, it does have to save the processed image *somewhere* or you're
not going to have anything to measure.  My suggestion would be to
override Paperclip's file path with a temporary directory (the
'tempdir' standard library can make one for you easily) in a
before(:all) or before(:each), and then delete the temporary directory
when you're done.

Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)