[rspec-users] Problem while generating rspec model in Rails Project

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:18:40 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Ninad Pol<lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I think this problem is not related any plugin (that define a client)
> simply because if i try it with any other ruby file(other than
> Client.rb) also i am facing same problem.

So if you do this:

rails widgets
cd widgets
script\generate model widget
script\generate rspec
script\generate rspec_model widget

The last command tells you that Widget is already defined?

> And what do you mean by some extension in the lib directory?

I mean that you have a file in the lib directory in your Rails project
that defines a client. I believe that loading the rails env (which
happens when you run script\generate) loads the lib directory, so if
you have a file in there that defines Client, then you'd run into this