[rspec-users] Autospec Infinite Loop ??

Alexandre Da Silva lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jun 12 07:42:16 EDT 2009

Jarmo Pertman wrote:
> Do you have any files, which might be changed during your failing
> tests? Some temporary files or whatsoever? If that's the case, then
> autotest thinks that you have made some changes already and tries to
> run again. Solution would be to put that file into ignore list for
> autotest.

No... all was working some days ago.
in fact the same issue occurs with a new fresh project. Here is my test

rails blogapp
cd blogapp
script/generate rspec
script/generate rspec_scaffold posts title:string body:text
rake db:migrate
autospec

This will cause error because posts is pluralized... so my autospec
loops forever.
all my applications are issuing the same behavior.

I am with latest rspec and rspec-rails gems (1.2.6 I mean)
when I back to my computer, I will provide a list of all my installed
gems.