[rspec-users] passing parameters when testing controller actions

norm codehacker at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 08:51:53 EDT 2009

wow, thanks for the tips David. I'm using both the stub!() and the
should_receive() because, as a complete RSpec neophyte, that's what I
thought was required! (And it seemed to work, too!).

I didn't suspect the controller code, because it's code that works.
But with your suggestion, I found the discrepancy between the
controller code and the spec... the error message was telling me but I
wasn't seeing it!