[rspec-users] Rspec book review...

Nick Hoffman nick at deadorange.com
Thu Jul 23 21:29:02 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Chris
Sund<chris at silhouettesolutions.net> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I just thought I would provide some feedback on my experience with the
> rspec book - I "just" finished it.
..snip..
> In any case, the book was great, I want to thank everyone that wrote
> it, and a special thanks to Ben Mabey for pointing me to the book. Now
> if everyone can deal with all of the questions I'm going to have in
> regard to proper syntaxing I will be twice as thankful!
>

> Chris

G'day Chris. It sounds like you're well on your way towards going
whole hog with BDD. Just keep at it, and it'll feel like second nature
before you know it. You have all of the necessary resources at hand,
and you've done lots of research. Now you just need to become
experienced with BDD, RSpec, and Cucumber. The only way to do that is
to write lots of code, so have fun!
-Nick