[rspec-users] My very fist spec file (not sure what's wrong..)

internetchris chris at silhouettesolutions.net
Tue Jul 21 19:02:58 EDT 2009

I have one additional question after thinking about this for a while.
Forgive me if I'm about to read this in the book, It came to mind so I
thought I would ask. When writing specs for controllers am I always
going to mock the model? Are controllers always isolated from the
actual model? If that's the case then using cucumber with webrat is
the only time I will test the complete stack right? Just wondering if
I understand this correctly.

On Jul 21, 9:25 am, internetchris <ch... at silhouettesolutions.net>