[rspec-users] [ANN] rspec 1.2.8 Released
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:25:40 EDT 2009
rspec version 1.2.8 has been released!
* <rspec-users at rubyforge.org>
* <rspec-devel at rubyforge.org>
Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.
### Version 1.2.8 / 2008-07-16
* better messages for should[_not] be_nil (Chad Humphries and Rob Sanheim)
* should and should_not accept optional custom message
(suggestion from Rob Sanheim)
* result.should be_nil, "expected result to be nil"
* added 'spec/stubs/cucumber' to plug RSpec's stubbing framework into
* added unstub method to remove a stub mid-example (Scott Taylor). Closes
* add more readable diff when expected and actual are hashes (Ryan Bigg).
* bug fixes
* fixed --line option for ruby 1.9.1
* fix stub_chain conflict between two chains starting with the same message
(Mike Rohland). Closes #846.
More information about the rspec-users