[rspec-users] (no subject)

Randy Harmon rjharmon0316 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 13:41:26 EST 2009

I'm encountering an interesting symptom during example execution.  I'm making a shared example group that dries up belongs-to-me before_filter testing, and it makes a callback to the example group that says it_should_behave_like that.  The callback tells the shared example where to expect a redirect for failure.

It seems that prior to executing a get() (etc), the resource-based url functions aren't accessible.  Following the get(), topics_url works fine.  But before then, it gives an error like this:

Is this a known issue?  Is there a workaround I can use?  I haven't stepped through get() to see what its doing that brings in the resource functions, but if it's not well-known, I can do so and followup with the answer.

Thanks in advance,