[rspec-users] simple == with prettier error messages + good documentation

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:00:26 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com>wrote:

> > I agree this discussion should move to a ticket. But it seems I am to
> lazy
> > to do it myself ;)
>
> http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645-rspec/tickets/669

Nice to see you step back from the list of suggestions and nicely summarize
the problem.

I think that using the example docstring works well enough if you are
religulous about the 1 expectation per example approach.

In general I think what is wanted is to have a string to override what is
reported on a failed expectation, which prompted me to make yet another
suggestion

http://gist.github.com/55165

--
Rick DeNatale