[rspec-users] OK... What is ... fu ?

Pat Nakajima patnakajima at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:31:44 EST 2009

Speaking as the author of a "-fu" project, I'll say that I named
acts_as_fu that way because it aids the creation of ActiveRecord
extensions, which very commonly have names starting with "acts_as" or
ending with "fu". This sort of meta-extension of that workflow means
that you can look at it in two ways: It lets you write projects that
act as "fu", or it increases your "acts_as"-fu. It's also just
obnoxious. :)

Pat