[rspec-users] [Cucumber] cucumber command does not work in db transaction

Juanma Cervera lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Jan 29 07:27:28 EST 2009

I am working in an scenario and it's still failing. I have not yet
finished it.

And I am running it constantly with the cucumber command, not with rake.
The problem is that it's not working with the database in a transaction,
and I have to run 'rake db:test:prepare' manually between two sequential
runs of cucumber.

rake features, make db:test:prepare automatically.
But cucumber no.
Isn't it a bug or it's correct? and I have to delete my data each time
when using cucumber command.

Juanma Cervera
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.