[rspec-users] webrat methods are undefined

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:47:17 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Tom Hoen <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I installed the edge code (at least I believe I have) by doing a "git
> clone" into the vendor/plugins/webrat folder and changing the env.rb
> file to no longer require the gem.
> However, I am still getting the error. When I attempt to login to my
> app, the page that is returned after successful login is

Hey Tom,

As Zack pointed out I heavily refactored the redirect logic in 0.4,
but missed a few cases which will be included in 0.4.1.  What repo did
you clone from when you installed the plugin?  Assuming it was brynary
or myself then everything should be fine.  If however you are still
seeing problems please give me a little more context as to what URLs
are being request, where they are being redirected to, etc. so that I
can try and track it down.

Josh Knowles
phone: 509-979-1593
email:  joshknowles at gmail.com