[rspec-users] webrat methods are undefined

Tom Hoen lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jan 28 13:37:18 EST 2009

> There are a number of fixes for redirects and subdomain related
> functionality which are currently tagged for the 0.4.1 release. I had
> this problem after upgrading to 0.4.0, and have since updated to edge
> until 0.4.1 is out.

Thanks Zach

I installed the edge code (at least I believe I have) by doing a "git
clone" into the vendor/plugins/webrat folder and changing the env.rb
file to no longer require the gem.

However, I am still getting the error. When I attempt to login to my
app, the page that is returned after successful login is

instead of the contents of the redirected page.

What generates this message? Is it mongrel? Rails?

I just have to believe that I have something set up incorrectly.
Wouldn't everyone that is using 4.0 and has redirects in their code be
facing the same problem?

Any other ideas?