[rspec-users] webrat methods are undefined

Tom Hoen lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jan 28 11:55:49 EST 2009

Tom Hoen wrote:
> Appears that I did not fully remove the webrat plugin, and this was
> causing the problem.
>
> Thanks again for your help.

Perhaps I should request this in a new topic, but it could be another
simple mistake I am making.

I have the following scenario

Scenario: Login
  Given I am using the "rpems" domain
  Given I am logged in as an admin user
  Then I should see "Classrooms"
  And I should see "School Year: 2008-2009"
  And I should see "Users"

What ends up happening is after the admin login, instead of seeing the
Classrooms page, the next bit of html delivered is

"<html><body>You are being <a

Is there something special I should be doing to handle redirects. After
reading this
(http://www.nabble.com/Cucumber,-Webrat-and-http-basic-auth-td20598510.html)
my impression was that redirects are handled internally to webrat and
cucumber and don't need to be explicitly handled in the scenarios.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Best,
Tom