[rspec-users] webrat methods are undefined

Tom Hoen lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jan 28 11:55:49 EST 2009

Tom Hoen wrote:
> Appears that I did not fully remove the webrat plugin, and this was
> causing the problem.
> Thanks again for your help.

Perhaps I should request this in a new topic, but it could be another
simple mistake I am making.

I have the following scenario

Scenario: Login
  Given I am using the "rpems" domain
  Given I am logged in as an admin user
  Then I should see "Classrooms"
  And I should see "School Year: 2008-2009"
  And I should see "Users"

What ends up happening is after the admin login, instead of seeing the
Classrooms page, the next bit of html delivered is

"<html><body>You are being <a

Is there something special I should be doing to handle redirects. After
reading this
my impression was that redirects are handled internally to webrat and
cucumber and don't need to be explicitly handled in the scenarios.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.