[rspec-users] [Cucumber, TextMate Bundle] Call for help

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Wed Jan 28 11:54:47 EST 2009

Hey all,
As some of you may know I created the Cucumber TextMate bundle:
http://github.com/bmabey/cucumber-tmbundle/tree/master

What most of you probably don't know is that I stopped using TextMate
(in favor of Vim) several months ago.  Since then the Cucumber bundle
has been somewhat neglected by me and I've mostly pulled in patches and
regenerated the syntax for new languages.  I think there are a lot of
cool things that could still be done with the bundle (see the TODO list
in the README), but I just don't see myself doing a lot of them without
the motivation I once had.

Is there anyone on the list with the motivation to take the lead on this
project and start adding new features to it?  There is a little bit of
cruft from the old rspec story runner bundle but all in all the code is
reasonably clean with specs behind it.  I'm still happy to help out, but
I don't see myself moving too fast without other contributors. :)

Thanks in advance,
Ben