[rspec-users] fixture_scenarios problem

Pelle Braendgaard pelle at stakeventures.com
Mon Jan 26 02:41:57 EST 2009

It was this change included in rspec 1.1.12 that caused the problem:

Basically rspec extends ActiveSupport::TestCase instead of Test::Unit:TestCase.

I have made a fix to fixture scenarios which fixes that particular
problem. I've made it available here:

All it does is change fixture scenarios to use ActiveSupport::TestCase
as well and it works for me.