[rspec-users] Cucumber ENV setting in env.rb

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 15:09:47 EST 2009

I never could get Cygwin to display terminal colors in a consistent way.
You'd probably find it easier to install OSX on your laptop!

One thing you could do is try and run an XTerm in cygwin perhaps using a
minimal window manager like ratpoison. This was the best I was able to
manage in getting a decent terminal on windows (Cygwin Ratpoison and
Screen), but in the end I gave up it was just to hard :) and inconsistent.