[rspec-users] [cucumber] Features with multiple user iterations ¿?

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 00:06:50 EST 2009

Assuming that your steps are focused on using DOM Id's what sort of
convention would you use to translate from the narrative of the step to the
DOM id.

Would you avoid the brittleness that "clicks submit link|button" has over "I
submit". Thats me arguing that whether its a link or a button, and whether
the user submits by clicking, pressing enter or barking is not relevant to
the scenario.