[rspec-users] [cucumber] Features with multiple user iterations ¿?

Juanma Cervera lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jan 21 07:49:18 EST 2009

I am specing a feature, maybe at more high level of what it should be,
and this makes scenarios that involves more that one rails controller.

Is it possible or convenient?

I have scenarios like this (although it's only an unreal example):

Feature: Making a reservation for a service.
  Scenario: Making the reservation
    Given I want to make a reservation for a service
    When I choose the service
    Then I see the page 'service1/1/options'
    When I select option 1
    And I click on "submit"
    Then I will be asked for a confirmation
    When I answer 'Yes'
    Then I see "Ok"
    And I go to "/services/1"

Is this ok or I should define the features with only one single

Juanma Cervera.