[rspec-users] Rake features:rcov question

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jan 19 10:49:25 EST 2009

I have reached a point where I thought that it might be useful to see
how must test coverage I have for the code I have written.  However,
running rake features:rcov produces some unexpected output.  I see this
in the index file:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/base64.rb ...
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/benchmark.rb ...
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/uri/mailto.rb

Then my files are reported

app/controllers/application_controller.rb
app/controllers/clients_controller.rb
 and so forth.  Now, I have checked the spec and test directory trees
and there does not seem to be anything in there that I recognize as
having anything to do with the ruby libraries.  My questions are: 1. Is
this normal behaviour for rcov? 2. If not, then what might I have done
to cause this?

Regards,