[rspec-users] Reorganize documentation for Cucumber at Github

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jan 19 10:15:42 EST 2009

Aslak Hellesøy wrote:
> On the other hand, I don't have time or even desire to create a wiki
> that is as good as the GitHub wiki and put it on cukes.info.

My only addition is that there is nothing preventing a community effort
to add a standard navigation page to the front of the Cucumber GitHub
wiki, comb through and classify all of the existing pages according to
essential topic, and update or supplement the links on each page to
point to related information.