[rspec-users] [Cucumber, Webrat] I should see behaves strangely with html

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jan 19 06:14:11 EST 2009

Pau Cor wrote:
> Can you please post the contents of your step definition?

I don't have any step definition, I simply use: Then I should see
"<title>Hello world</title>, its definition is in webrat_steps.rb

However yesterday I looked in the code of a project (mephistoblog was
it?), and I noticed that they have: config.gem 'nokogiri' in
environement.rb. I don't have it, is it compulsory for correctly parsing
the response body?