[rspec-users] Reorganize documentation for Cucumber at Github

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Jan 18 18:01:43 EST 2009

Andrew Premdas wrote:
> I'd just like to point out that the Github wiki tool is somewhat
> challenged
Yeah I also think that the github wiki is showing its limits. It works
when the project only requires a few pages of documentation, but not for
Cucumber.

Github should only be used for what Git is meant to be: a distributed
SCM and no more, i.e: cloning, pulling, pushing, forking.

For documentation and other stuff a dedicated website is more
appropriate, like cukes.info, in fact I was surprised to see that the
documentation was still hosted at github, it adds more confusion to
newbies. One size doesn't always fits all.