[rspec-users] Time for seperate cucumber mailing list?

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:54:25 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Pat Maddox <pergesu at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is not a high-volume list at all.  I don't see what all the fuss
> is about.  If you don't want to see cucumber or rspec or mock, add
> that to your filter and have it sent straight to the trash.  No sense
> in complicating things when there isn't an actual problem.

Agree - and since our appeal to prefix posts seems to be followed it should
be even easier.

The problem with several lists for related topics is fragmented
communication. People who are not subscribed to all lists would not get the
opportunity to chip in with valuable comments (or learn unexpected useful
things).

Aslak

> Pat

Aslak (::)