[rspec-users] Time for seperate cucumber mailing list?

Bart Zonneveld zuperinfinite at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 16:33:31 EST 2009

On 18 jan 2009, at 18:49, Mark Wilden wrote:

> Could someone explain why two lists would be a bad idea? On the
> other hand, if this list should be for RSpec and Cucumber, shouldn't
> it be renamed?

How'bout splitting this list up into a more "beginners" oriented
version, and a discussion one?
This list is called rspec-users, so let's let this be the starting
point of questions like "I can't get rspec/cucumber/whatyouhaving to
work", and have a rspec-discussion list with the more high level/BDD-
oriented discussions?

just my 2cts,