[rspec-users] Time for seperate cucumber mailing list?

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Jan 18 14:13:15 EST 2009

Mark Wilden wrote:
> Could someone explain why two lists would be a bad idea? On the other
> hand, if this list should be for RSpec and Cucumber, shouldn't it be renamed?

I think that bad and good does not really apply to this sort of thing.
Perhaps comfortable and uncomfortable more closely describes the
divergence of emotion when a group is faced with a possibility of

My only concern is that if a cucumber mailing-list does split from the
rspec list that access to it be made available through ruby-forum.com.
I have given up trying to keep up with the volume of mail generated by
the ruby-on-rails list and the ruby list and the rspec list. Instead I
view their forums every few hours and tag for email notification those
topics in which I have a specific interest.