[rspec-users] Reorganize documentation for Cucumber at Github

Tim Walker walketim at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:57:27 EST 2009

This is great news. One possible way to do this incrementally on the
github wiki would be to create a subwiki (page?) called "the cucumber
book" (TCB) which has an organization and a little governnace around
change that is further defined just like what Aslak has so generously
created. From there the sections in TCB can grow in a controlled way,
the other stuff is just there as supporting information and special
subjects, etc. Just a thought. T