[rspec-users] Time for seperate cucumber mailing list?

Mark Wilden mark at mwilden.com
Sun Jan 18 12:49:32 EST 2009

I do think there should be two separate lists, since RSpec and Cucumber are
two separate topics. I've thought so ever since Cucumber began to generate
significant interest. I don't think it's giving Cucumber its due to have its
users post to a list called 'rspec-users'.

Could someone explain why two lists would be a bad idea? On the other hand,
if this list should be for RSpec and Cucumber, shouldn't it be renamed?