[rspec-users] [RSpec] Putting shared specs in a separate file

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Sat Jan 17 19:26:06 EST 2009

On 1/17/09 4:17 PM, Fernando Perez wrote:
>> http://www.benmabey.com/2008/06/08/writing-macros-in-rspec/
>>

> Too bad the font and colors are completely unreadable by human eyes. How
> do you handle such websites? I remember on Mac there is an app that can
> invert colors of the display.

LOL... Sorry about that!  I actually totally agree with you.  I am in
the middle of a redesign of my blog and I haven't settled on my colors
yet and so what you see is some basic default color scheme.
I've changed it to a mostly white color scheme now so it should be more
readable by human eyes. ;)

-Ben