[rspec-users] [OT] please prefix your subject lines

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 12:49:22 EST 2009

Hi all,

Our list has grown to encompass a variety of broad subjects, and it
would help people to improve their own personal signal-to-noise ratios
if we all started prefixing our subject lines.

The excerpt below was already posted by Alsak Hellesøy (after the
suggestion from Kero van Gelder) in another thread
but I wanted to raise its visibility to make sure everybody on the
list has a better opportunity to read it.

Thanks in advance for playing,