[rspec-users] Time for seperate cucumber mailing list?

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Sat Jan 17 07:31:48 EST 2009

My thoughts:
On 17 Jan 2009, at 04:18, Andrew Premdas wrote:

> Because traffic is increasing

I don't mind, I would most likely still get both lists into my inbox
anyway

> Because cucumber really is a seperate mature topic now.

Good point. Can any newbies to the scene comment if this is confusing?

> Because rspec overlap is getting smaller (relatively)

Meh. I don't know about that. These are two tools I use every day to
drive out changes to my code. I'm still learning when is the right
time to use each one, and it varies a lot, so for me there's still
significant overlap in terms of the people I want to share ideas with.

Matt Wynne
http://blog.mattwynne.net
http://www.songkick.com