[rspec-users] OT: Who To Ask About Screw.Unit?

Mike Gaffney mr.gaffo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:04:10 EST 2009

We're trying to get one of them up at work and we're currently adding
selenium grid support to webrat. I was thinking of building a glue
plugin on one of these frameworks so that they would just run as a
webrat test via a rake task. Would anyone be interested in somthing like
that if we pluginified it?

My problem with the solutions I've seen so far for integrating is that
they don't work with a build because the assume you are launching the
browser on the build machine. Grid support removes that requirement /
dependency and allows us to run on any grid supported browser. It's
actually a very nice setup for build machines once you get it working.

-Mike