[rspec-users] Cucumber HTML in IE6 (part 2)

aidy lewis aidy.lewis at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:59:08 EST 2009

Hi Guys,

2009/1/15 aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Mischa Fierer <f.mischa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> While I agree that ie6 must die, the fix required to make it work sounds
>> minimal in this case. I may be wrong.
>> Perhaps, Aidy, you would be interested in submitting a patch which Aslak
>> could then decide on?
> I'm definitely interested in supporting IE6 as long as I don't have to fight
> with its brokenness. I'll gladly accept patches.

Thanks for sharing your death wishes.

If it is just a css issue, I will get one of the UI designers to look
at it or do a bit of research on it at weekend.

I tell you what I have got though: Some code that counts the user
stories run, how many steps passed, failed and were skipped. It also
hyperlinks the fails in the HTML.

I can either send it any-one who is interested or fork an example.