[rspec-users] Childrens book

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 00:16:45 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:31 PM, aslak hellesoy
<aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.target.com/Island-Care-Beans-VeggieTales-Personalized/dp/B001N8YQZS
> So I'm starring in a childrens' book with a cuke.

I got curious, so I hit the Target search engine harder.  There are
400 pages of search results for that particular Veggie Tales book.
The first page has it personalized for Hudson, Miracle, Malin,
Valerian, Koa, Nyla, Camryn, Noelani, Carter, and Corbin.

I'm beginning to think I'm a freak for naming my kid "Alex."

Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)