[rspec-users] IRB-like utility for Cucumber?

Sebastian W. lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jan 14 18:04:52 EST 2009

Aslak Hellesøy wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Sebastian W. <lists at ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:
>

> The :line suffix tells cuke to run only the scenario on that particular
> line.
>
> http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/running-features
> cucumber --help
>
> Aslak

Ah, okay - I think I understand. But couldn't I just as easily do that
with the "-s" option? When I tried running my feature with the :line
suffix it still executed everything before it, and continued going
afterwards.

For my purposes, it'd just be really nifty to play have a more
interactive environment to play around in. Again...I'm totally game for
you saying "you should get right on that, here's where to go look". :)

I'm more than willing to scratch my own itch, just not sure where to
begin. :P