[rspec-users] autospec is not picking latest changes

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Jan 14 16:28:36 EST 2009

Hi,

I am facing a similar problem. Actually what happens, is that when I
edit specs and then save, then autospec detects it and runs the specs,
but when I edit the application's code only, then autospec doesn't run.
Is that a normal behavior because of people fed up of autospec running
10 times because they saved 10 different files in a row?

I am running:
- Ruby 1.8.7 patchlevel 70
- Rails 2.2.2
- rspec and rspec-rails 1.1.12