[rspec-users] Example on the Cucumber home page

Nick Hoffman nick at deadorange.com
Wed Jan 14 09:57:00 EST 2009

Great work on the logo and website, Aslak & Co! It looks great, and
and the prominent six steps to using Cucumber is exactly what newbs.

I have one question about step #2. The Given-block initialises a new
Calculator each time it's run. This would cause the
   "Given I have entered 50 into the calculator"
and
   "And I have entered 70 into the calculator"
steps to have different Calculator objects, right?

If that's intentional, is it because step #6 tells you to repeat step
#s 2-5, which will cause you to refactor the Given-block in step #2,
resulting in a single, shared Calculator object?

Thanks for the clarification!
Nick