[rspec-users] Constraints / Global requirements

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Wed Jan 14 00:37:32 EST 2009

On 14/01/2009, at 09:17 , Zach Dennis wrote:

> The only recommendation I have is for people to not remove the portion
> of the email they are responding to, and to keep their response close
> in approximation to what they are responding to.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

NB: text originally in Zach's message which I'm not specifically
addressing has been edited out. You can go back through the thread of
this conversation in your own email client (or web client, if you're
reading the discussion on Google Groups) to see what Zach posted, I
don't need to quote the entire conversation for you to be able to
follow it.