[rspec-users] Constraints / Global requirements

Zach Dennis zach.dennis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 17:17:41 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Andrew Premdas <apremdas at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/8 Zach Dennis <zach.dennis at gmail.com>
>> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Steve Molitor <stevemolitor at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I guess that would work.
>> What would work? You top-posted, any way you can inline post to the
>> spot you're responding to? Sorry to be an email nazi, but you're
>> making me do all of the work for wanting to hopefully participate in
>> this thread,
>> Zach
> You vill obey the email rulz or else!!
> On a more serious note what are the rules/recommendations for posting on
> mailing lists to make things as easy as possible for hardened list users.

The only recommendation I have is for people to not remove the portion
of the email they are responding to, and to keep their response close
in approximation to what they are responding to. This helps people
easily piece together a conversation so they can join the discussion.

No one likes to read ugly, messy code. We like clean and easy to read.
Why not clean and easy to read emails?  :)

Zach Dennis