[rspec-users] Help with regexp in matcher

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Jan 13 15:14:59 EST 2009

Matt Wynne wrote:
> +1 to all that. I feel like you get lectured quite a bit by this list
> James, but you'd do well to heed the advice of some battle-hardened
> journeymen, IMO.

I do hope that I do not give the impression that I resent anything that
anyone has written in response to my many inquiries.  I have been
enlightened on a number of things that I was either unaware of or only
dimly perceived. I am transitioning from a completely different
environment and need all the help and guidance I can obtain.  I value
this and the ruby-on-rails list very much for that reason.